The 5.6.7.8.'s in Nashville

| Saturday, October 23, 2010 | |
Well I just got back from seeing the 5.6.7.8's at Third Man Studios in Nashville. I don't think they come here very often so this may have been a once in a lifetime deal. Third Man Studios is Jack White's studio here in Nashville. He is re-releasing the 5.6.7.8's self-titled album here in the US.

If you don't know who these girls are just watch Kill Bill Vol 1. They are the all girl band that was playing when Uma Thurman was killing off the Crazy 88s. They did mostly originals, but spiced it up with covers of Great Balls of Fire (in Japanese) and Hanky Panky (in English). They also did Woo Hoo, I Walk Like Jayne Mansfield, Three Cool Chicks, and some more I don't know. Jack even played guitar on one song with them. All in all, these chicks rocked the house. I'd like to see them play another venue like the Exit/In or The End but this was good.

I also did not get any pics this time. This was Jack Whites "house" and the signs said "No pictures or video" and I respect that.

Work is gonna be a KILLER at 7am :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment